Although we want to be pampered. But have you ever thought how it would be to spoil your skin and this to smile in return?
I’m sure you want always to look fresh and feel beautiful at any time of the day.
Because the skin is the most delicate and sensitive area of the body and that is always exposed to pollutants and stress, it must be protected, cared for and why not spoiled.
So I say, try this sweet scrub for the face!
I’m always the first to say NO SUGAR! But as always there is a but, also sugar has a benefit -is suitable for scrub.
- Sugar particles can remove dead skin with relatively gentle touch. Sugar contains even a small glycolic acid, which keeps skin smooth and fights against blooming. Soft brown sugar is the type of sugar, which makes it the best choice for sensitive skin of the face.
- White sugar contains less liquid and tend to feel a bit grainy. It can be used, but is not recommended if you have sensitive skin.
What you need:
- The juice of half a lemon, a teaspoon of unprocessed brown sugar, a few drops of olive oil or avocado and a little water.
- Mix lemon juice with an equal amount of water and put to one side. Apply the mixture made of sugar and 3-4 drops of olive oil / avocado and gently massage. For rinsing use water with lemon. Finally buff gently with a soft towel.
- Sugar exfoliates the skin naturally and gently, and the olive oil, as the avocado softens and nourish it. Finally, water with lemon juice acts as an astringent, closing the spots. Lemon juice helps restore optimal level of acidity of the skin, naturally helping you to have a clean complexion.
Read more about how to care for your skin here!