Summer is already just a memory because the autumn has entered in its rights. With the arrival of autumn we have to respect the new rules of skin care.
With the changing seasons, changes occur in the skin: Oily skin tends to become normal, the normal can become drier and skin care products must be made appropriate to its needs, according to each season. It’s important to not forget healthy eating based on the diet rich in vitamins and intense moisturize .
Tips for every skin type:
- Oily skin. We recommend washing with warm water, not cold, so they dissolve sebum on the face and using a cream-based cleanser. In addition, it is good for skin as toning lotion used to be one without alcohol. Jojoba oil or hazelnut oil balances sebum secretion.
- Combination skin. It is the most frequent type of skin requires special attention and care in the ritual because driest area needs delicate cleaning and intense hydration, while the deep fat should be cleaned and toned. Helps maintain skin exfoliation, followed by applying a moisturizing mask twice a week.
- Dry skin. Choosing the right moisturizing cream is a very important element. It must contain ingredients that hydrate the skin and at the same time protects it from pollution. Personally I recommend evening use Vitamin E (an oil), avocado oil or sesame. It is best to avoid washing the skin with soap. Recommend micellar water!
- Sensitive skin and / or acne. Most suffered from temperature changes. its indicated for sensitive skin creams that contain oils with anti-inflammatory properties, such as coconut oil;
Very useful: replacement cleanser from coconut oil trade! Coke oil cleanse the face well!
Body and hands skin:
- Body and hand skin is affected by the change of season as well, not only the complexion, and one of the most important rules to protect your skin is hydration.
- Consumption of water should not be neglected, water is helping to eliminate toxins.
- It’s better to use fat creams, rich in vitamins to nourish the skin body. Coconut oil comes in and help this time.
During autumn we can enjoy a variety of healthy fruits and vegetables, tasty and with beneficial properties for the health of our skin. Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A and retinol, beetroot has the ability to revitalize tired skin, blueberries, pomegranate, carrots care for our skin.