Then pay special attention to the food you consume. To get a skin free of problems is not enough skin creams and cleaning, but also must adopt a healthy diet.
Exclude following food as much as possible:
- Sweets.High consumption of sweets triggers a process not favorably to our skin. Basically, whenever we eat more sugary or artificially sweeteners, body cells have difficulty to process sugar,and combining in excess with proteins, this process is harmful to the skin’s collagen, i.e. proteins that keep skin firm and young.
- Meat too well done;Do you like your meat burnt toast or grill well done right? Well, that darker crust forms, where burnt meat contains hydrocarbons that generate inflammation which, in turn, destroy collagen in the skin.
- Processed meat; Bacon, sausages and other meat cuts that have all kinds of preservatives that can inflame the skin and so aging occurs.
- Salty products; Only because you don’t cook with salt does not mean that your salt intake is no more than the daily limit allowed. Those who are used putting salt in their food shows even bigger risks. All products contain sodium, which leads to water retention, favoring aspect of a “puffy” appearance, swollen skin.
- Vegetable oil; Avoid consumption of vegetable oils (sunflower, rapeseed) for favoring stains on skin and wrinkles. You can opt for olive, the avocado and the coconut oil.
- Carbonated drinks; Contain too much sugar and corn syrup, which can upset the blood sugar levels. Carbonated drinks have most acidic substances you can ingest that make your body to be more acid. Having an acidic pH, your bones slowly dissolves and thinning the skin, besides the fact that its increases the chances of cancer.
- Alcohol; It is a product that destroys your skin because it dehydrates you very much and will get skin look old faster.