If is Paris then to rain with walks, with hours spent in beautiful café shops, fashion events.
I really need to tell you about my experience of 18 December from Joseph Minimes Gallery, where I participated as a blogger and even a model.
Urban Fashion Show, an event where the guests had a complex show with over 70-80 stylish and refined outfits. Each collection had a story apart, maintained during the show’s soundtracks using current mixed by DJ Habib.
The designers have pleased us with warm and neutral colors of clothing exposed for view, enabling us to complete personal wardrobe with pieces of colorful and extremely comfortable with thoughtful details preserving the unique identity of the buyer. The Creators thanked the audience which responded with thunderous applause, and did not hesitate to give us detail about the masterpieces that have graced the podium.
- Les Joyaux D ‘Emma-A collection for women with young spirit, full of grace, which values the change.
- Namezis- a collection full of color and a combination of tradition and African modernism.
- Yannick Barro -a modern and elegant collection that combines perfectly;
- Afrikan Revolution-Young designer reinterprets in a manner that’s full of exciting fantasies inspired by African culture, using multiple variations of intensive colors .
- AS2AS– a collection for the woman / man who is looking for a current modern look, which should not deprive the touch of comfort.
- Nares Couture– A superb collection that can inspire any strong woman. A brand that inspires femininity, in simple form or with details that make the difference.
- MOMY Paris– a collection that shows the sport-chic style, most exactly the sophisticated convenience.
- ZAADY-the collection is dedicated to young people who are always on the move, ready for revolution and love urban style
- Femme d’intérieur -a collection with a mysterious style – which is combined with lightness of the street style.
- Diamond Hood Paris – a special collection highlighting a new style addressed to strong and nonconformist men and women.
Again thanks to the organizers who have invested time and energy, that we as guests to feel good, I was impressed by the organization and the atmosphere!
Photo by Paul Tomasini
Good time at #UrbanFashion #UrbanFashionShow @elablog @boutiquedyo • • • • #fashion #post #outfits #dyostyle #dyotime#outfitpost#paris #fashionstyle #fashionaddict #newcollection #designers #streetfashions #robe#bag #bloggerlife #fashionblogger #clothes #paris #fashiostylist #fashion #fashiongram #fashionpost#fashionfall #fashion #shopaholic #shoppingaddiction#shop#robe#bag #bloggerlife #fashionblogger#clothes #bestoftheday #paris#parubina