Morning, evening, noon? When is it better to do sport? When you burn more calories? I did research and I have a final answer: no matter! Why?
It’s the right moment when you feel. The important thing is to have a constant level of it every week.
“If you want to get results from workouts, do them when you feel better,” says head of research at Les Mills, Bryce Hastings.
He says, “We are likely to burn calories differently depending on the times of day, but the differences will be minimal compared to the benefit of the sport regularly. It’s a direct connection between proportional consistent exercise and the benefits it will have. ”
Basically, more you like to exercise, the more you will be inclined to turn this into a healthy habit.
Take advantage of morning
However, when we speak of a habit, exercise in the morning are the best.
- Basically, if you train in the morning, make this a priority, to intervene before other worries of the day.
- The secret to a workout in the morning is to wake up fresh, invigorated and ready to raise your pulse.
If your goal is to lose weight and have time 🙂 urgently recommend you do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, after drinking water.
- This way you will be able to burn fat faster. In these circumstances, it is better not to pass 45-60 minutes of effort.
Or release your stress you add up all day.
- However, if you are a person who have difficulties to wake up in the morning, schedule your workouts later.
- If you can go to lunch at the gym might help you more and give you the necessary energy for the second half of the day.
- Evening, exercise can help relieve stress of the daytime. If you started to fill up and you’re well hydrated, you can break through your limitations and to do in your training a success.
The bottom line is that everyone is different and there is no time available for general training. To identify best practice, you should experiment with different times of day. See how you feel, but do not forget that proper nutrition and hydration are essential.
The bottom line is, of course, to do sports regularly feel good in terms of physically and mentally!