There are very few people who don’t love chocolate .. Unfortunately I cannot enrol on this list! 🙂 Even though I am a « fighter » and I try to overcome my lusts, I have a small escape … Not in vain women say, happiness consists in eating a lot of chocolate without adding a few pounds to your waistline! 🙂
I often try to consume the sugar-free cycle, with more cocoa, no milk and all kinds of wonderful things. I admit it is not as good as it can, but in the meantime I stop my cravings!
And same time enjoy a few benefits:
- Happiness: Chocolate contains compounds that increase serotonin levels in the body and help us to be more relaxed and more willing. Serotonin is also called « the hormone of happiness. »
- Energy: A few squares of dark chocolate can give you the energy you need in a morning that makes you feel a little lazy
- Antibodies: Because cocoa beans have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, a square of black chocolate a day protects the skin from the harmful effects of the environment.
- Memory: It has been scientifically proven that black chocolate also helps to improve memory.
- Dark chocolate has a high antioxidant content that protects the body from free radicals and helps eliminate toxins.
- Heart protection: Swiss scientists have found that if black chocolate is used moderately, it reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease – cocoa butter found in chocolate prevents plaque from forming in the arteries.
Here are some healthy chocolate recipes! Healthy lifestyle I wish to you … oh yeah, to not forget, you have to understand that black chocolate has benefits, but for a beautiful body you don’t eat a whole chocolate at once. Share with your loved ones! 🙂