Having at home a few ingredients I tried to do an Autumn dessert and surprisingly came out very tasty. I am extremely pleased with the final result! What could be more tempting then one day we want to pamper ourselves with a 100% natural desert, no sugar, preservatives, colorings, a desert full of nutrients and a divine taste?
It’s the kind of dessert that pleases your sweet tooth, cheap, fast and tasty dessert,. It is not difficult at all, especially if you have a blender handy and all necessary ingredients.
- 100 g Prunes;
- 100 g Walnuts;
- 3-4 tablespoons of peanut butter (I got it from MyProtein, it is also cheaper if you buy at a discount and without sugar);
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil;
- Karob or 2 tablespoons cocoa;
- Stevia or honey to sweeten the paste;
Method of preparation:
- Place the nuts in a blender, mix them a little, and then add the plums and mix until you get a sticky paste. Choose some forms of silicone and press mixture into shapes and leave a little room to put cream in the middle. I use this kind of form!
- To prepare the cream add peanut butter, 2 tbsp. coconut oil and a few drops of stevia / honey to taste, mix well again until you obtain a smooth cream. Add cream in to the forms, then leave them in the freezer for 1-2h.
- Meanwhile make the chocolate glaze: 2 tablespoons coconut oil melt over boiling water (steam) then add 2 tbsp. karob / Cocoa.
- Then we will remove from the freezer our mini-cakes “dip” in the icing and leave them 5 to 10 minutes in the freezer!
Enjoy with pleasure!Have a good health!