A dose of energy full of nutrients. Today is about a sweet and healthy experiment. Because sometimes I don’t like to lose much time in the kitchen I decided to do something quickly and only a few ingredients I had on hand.
• 100 prunes
• 50 grams walnuts;
• 2 tablespoons peanut butter (optional, only if you have it)
• 10 grams of carob or cocoa powder mix (2 tablespoons)
• 1 teaspoon honey or Stevia few drops (as optional if you want the dessert to be sweeter)
• 40 grams of coconut oil
• 10 grams cocoa or carob powder mix
• 10 grams agave syrup / honey fluid / stevia
Method of preparation:
Mixing in the robot with the blade S the prunes, walnuts, peanut butter, cocoa until we get a sticky, flexible paste. We form balls (we may need to wet the palms) of the desired size. We put them in the freezer for 20-30min. Meanwhile we prepare the icing: melt the coconut oil and make the chocolate sauce; Then dip the balls into this icy glaze and leave them for 10 minutes in the freezer.
So simple and delicious, it is worth trying, I promise you will not be disappointed!