Because summer is with us already, what could be more appropriate for a desert in a hot weather than ice-cream? But an ice cream without using cream, sour cream, eggs and sugar.
Ingredients of this protein ice-cream have a significant effect on the body. This is because bananas are among the most nutritious fruits that are rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein. And when adding to all ingredients protein powder, ice cream will help you rebuild muscle tissue.
I already know that protein ice cream will turn into your favorite desert this summer.
- 100g fresh raspberries (you can also use frozen)
- 1 banana sliced and kept in the freezer overnight
- 1 tablespoon honey or natural sweetener (I used Stevia)
- 1 cup protein (I used My Protein Isolate)
- 100 ml of water (or soy/almond milk)
Method of preparation:
Introduce all ingredients in blender and mix until you obtain a uniform and creamy texture. It can be consumed immediately or you can leave it in the freezer until it hardens.