Are you really eating healthy? Broccoli is a vegetable to be necessarily included in your diet!
Broccoli is the king of low-carb vegetables, but that’s not the most important property.
- Provide the full amount of vitamin C and vitamin K your body needs throughout the day. (Did you know that broccoli contains more vitamin C than an orange?)
- It’s a good source of manganese, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium and iron.
- It has antioxidant properties that prevent some cancers: breast cancer, prostate cancer, gastric cancer, malignant melanoma, leukemias.
- Help heal gastritis.
- Regular consumption of broccoli is an excellent weapon against stress.
- Helps detoxify the body.
- It contains a significant amount of soluble fiber which helps reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) in the body.
- High fiber, plant compounds that stimulate digestion function. Fiber (especially soluble) prevent constipation, maintain blood sugar levels to normal and prevents overeating.