Quitting drinking coffee can be difficult, especially if you’re the type of person who makes a coffee as soon as you getting out of bed and drink throughout the day another two or three coffees.
I recommend a healthy alternative to coffee, chicory!
Unlike the coffee, chicory is not addictive.
Besides that invigorates the mind and psyche, it is an excellent beverage that purifies the body and lowers blood cholesterol levels.
- Increases concentration;
- Removes fatigue;
- Stimulates digestion;
- Has the ability to prevent heartburn and digestive problems;
- Is useful to detoxify the liver and gallbladder;
- Prevents bacterial infections;
- Stimulates the immune system and reduce the chance of developing heart disease.
- Chicory plant is helpful for anyone who is dieting, helps to burn fat and boosts metabolism.
- Combat constipation;
- Helps to detoxify the body;
- Is an important source of vitamins and minerals, including zinc, magnesium, manganese, calcium, folate, iron, potassium and vitamins A, B6, C, E and K.