I’ve always said that #Health is Green! That’s why today I will write something about one of the “most incredible sources of food on earth”, so I described Chlorella and Spirulina Mark Adams!
About Spirulina I wrote here, and this article is totally dedicated to Chlorella. An algae rich in valuable proteins, which are very easy to digest, contain a huge amount of chlorophyll, but also other active principles that make this algae a wonderful medicine that it is worthwhile to use.
Some experiments have shown that our body quickly removes pesticides from certain foods with this algae!
- Algae rich in over 20 vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, iodine;
- Detoxifier for the body – Chlorella has the power to remove heavy metals from the blood
- Better digestion – Normalizes gastrointestinal flora and relieves inflammation in the digestive tract;
- Strengthens the immune system and fight infections;
- Stops the evolution of cancer and destroy malignant tumors;
- Increases concentration power;
- Regulates hormonal level;
- Helps in genital diseases, such as ovarian cysts, painful menstruation;
- Eliminates unpleasant smells of sweat;
- Rejuvenation – contains a complex of substances that increase the rate of renewal of the cells that are entrapped in the human body.
- Gives shine ton the skin;
- Repair nerve cells in degenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.)
- If you are in the period when you are fighting the excess kilos, you should add a chlorella supplement to prevent mineral deficiencies! It also helps you fight depression when you adopt a more strict regime!
- Lowers cholesterol;
- In Japan, Chlorella is traditionally used as a natural treatment for duodenal ulcer, gastritis, hypertension, diabetes, hypoglycaemia, asthma and constipation.
- You want to give your body energy, maintain your health, detoxify your body, prevent or ameliorate diseases, then Chlorella is the secret!
How is it consumed?
- Can be consumed before or after meal;
- At first, specialists recommend low doses because of the strong smell that cannot be tolerated by everyone. Gradually, the amount can be increased up to as much as you can;