With autumn arrival, we enjoy the nature with its various goodies, some more colorful and more flavorful than others, and the star fruit of this season is undoubtedly the grape!
We are talking about grapes, of which many are reluctant, knowing that they are pretty full of calories.
However, a cluster of medium size or a glass of grape juice choices are extremely beneficial to health.
• Energize your body and strengthen the immune system. The collection of vitamins B1, B2, B3, PP, A and C fills you with strength and activates the formation of antibodies, thereby increasing resistance to infection by viruses and bacteria.
• They take care of the cardiovascular system. Magnesium and potassium in the grapes composition fortify the walls of blood vessels and heart muscle, reducing the risk of stroke or heart attack. It was found that people who frequently eat grapes can reduce their risk of heart myocardia up to 50%.
• Purify kidneys and supports the process of destroying and removing kidney stones naturally.
• Treat gout, favoring elimination of uric acid, which prevents the normal functioning of joints.
• The anti-stress effect. As a significant source of fructose and glucose (about 20%) – easily assimilates sugars, the grapes facilitate secretion of serotonin, also called “happiness hormone”, thus sweeping away the nervous tension.
• Cleans the colon and improve digestion. Thoroughly cleanse the bowel, stimulates digestion, peristalsis, their shells acting as a piston that pushes natural waste of materials from the colon.
• Grapes are very rich in resveratrol, one of the most powerful natural antioxidants known.
• Are anti-aging. Apply compresses of the fruit pulp on the wrinkled areas and push gently for 30-40 minutes. The antioxidant properties of polyphenols and polyunsaturated fatty acids on hand, will tackle the creation of free radicals – who are cause of wrinkles and aging dermis appearance, on the other hand, will regenerate collagen and elastin fibers, paving and repairing the skin.
• But besides fresh berries, grapes are good and as wort. The wort is good for the heart, muscles, bones and the entire body. Vitaminizes and mineralizes. It has a high energy .
If your objective is to lose weight, consume grapes in the first part of the day. Grapes are fat when consumed in excess, especially in the evening, when the body prepares for sleep.