All those who want to detoxify can try this bran/ miracle seeds . Psyllium contains soluble fiber and insoluble fiber, helping to nourish beneficial bacteria in the colon that contribute to immunity, the synthesis of vitamins of group B and K.
How does Psyllium works:
- These soluble fibers increase their volume several times once they reach the intestine and acts like a sponge: as it progresses, absorb some of the fat and toxins, regulates transit, improve digestion and cleanse the colon of impurities;
- Treat chronic constipation;
- Prevents and treats diarrhea;
- Treats poisoning caused by retention of the feces in the intestine.
- Relieves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome;
- Prevents and treats colitis, hemorrhoids;
- Mucilage from seeds of psyllium retain toxic and irritating substances in the intestine, reducing the risk of colon cancer or diverticulitis;
- Reduce cholesterol, which helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases. It has been shown that the administration of nutritional supplements psyllium seed lower to 10% of bad cholesterol (LDL) in four weeks;
- Increase the feeling of fullness, with minimum calories. The fiber in psyllium seeds have a greater ability to absorb water, swell in the stomach so quickly and give a feeling of fullness;
- Reduces absorption of fatty acids in the intestine;
- Psyllium seeds are natural sources of B vitamins and vitamin C, essential fatty acids omega 3 and omega 6, minerals (chromium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, selenium, silicon and zinc);
- Regulates blood sugars;
With the help of psyllium seeds, carbohydrates are assimilated more slowly. This is useful especially for insulin-dependent diabetics.
The recommended dose usually is 1 tablespoon (2 tablespoons) of bran / seeds with a 250ml glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach. You can start with a dose of one teaspoon and gradually increase the dose. Drink the mixture quickly, because the seeds begin to form gel in the stomach and not in glass.
Pregnant women are recommended smaller quantities in early pregnancy and not use in advanced pregnancy because of the volume that you create; It is highly recommended after childbirth associated with many liquids.