Rich in vitamins, minerals and protein, #Spirulina is used in ancient times as a natural medicine with no side effects. It is an alga with a high content of vegetable protein (50-63%) – three or four times higher than that protein found in the flesh of fish or beef.
What are spirulina benefits?
- Regenerates cells;
- Slow down the aging process;
- Destroy bacteria in the body;
- Clean the body of toxins;
- Helps to better vision;
- Maintain skin elasticity;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Fights impotence in men;
- Very effective in cardiovascular diseases;
- With selenium content, but also fatty acids and B vitamins, spirulina help in preventing depression by stimulating the secretion of serotonin – the happiness hormones;
- It’s a good liver protector;
- It can increase vascular tone, regulates blood pressure, lowers cholesterol and protects the heart. Lowers the risk of heart attack and stroke;
It can be administered as a powder, capsules, and tablets;