Every woman wants to be always young and beautiful, to do this I believe that we must have a healthy way of life and an soul balance. The ideal of beauty in my opinion would be – a healthy mind in a healthy body! This should strive toward every woman.
I believe vitamins are essential to women, regardless of age! It’s therefore important to understand the role of these vitamins in the body and how they influence our health!
Some benefits of vitamins:
• Strengthens the skin and tissue repair;
• Prevents dry skin;
• Relieves brown spots;
• Smooth the appearance of irritated skin and treat acne and wrinkles.
• Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin A contributes to removing the toxins and keeps moisture in skin cells, so that it has an hydrated, shiny aspect.
To enjoy these effects in the evening after cleansing your face, smear your face and neck area with a few drops of vitamin A oil!
- Vitamin A deficiency causes acute toxicity in the body that can lead to hair loss, dry skin and dry mucous membranes.
- You can get the necessary vitamin A in eggs, liver, spinach, fruits (mango, papaya, dates), green beans and orange vegetables (apricots, peaches, carrots, tomatoes, peppers).