F ashion Night Couture Event Organized by Philippe Noel, President of the Millennium Concept and Keri Lise Anderson, FNC Press Officer, held on April 26 in a spectacular Salon des Miroirs, at number 13 of Passou Jouffroy, Paris 9, near the Musée Grevin.
And we were delighted to be invited to this event as fashion bloggers and we were really impressed! A very well organized show, with many guests!
The event is organized twice a year, and this time Sun King was represented by 9 talented designers who enjoyed their wonderful creations dedicated to women!
- Styliste Créatrice Valérie Tchou (MILAKé Paris) is a modern clothing line and can be easily recognized thanks to the original construction technique. A colourful collection and a combination of African tradition and modernity.
- Enoka Fonseka – Femininity, this is the word that would describe this collection! A collection full of romance for any woman who wants to feel like a princess!
- Verone Creatrice (Image by Soie Lingerie Paris) proposes a fabulous collection with lace and silk pieces. The shirts are feminine and delicate, exotic and beautiful.
- Fanja K-rpediem Creations – proposes the new 2017 modern and stylish collection, a colourful full of attitude collection!
- Tarquin Benel – a collection that takes you to another world, a story of a medieval scent!
- Caroline Febvin – A superb collection that can inspire a strong woman, a collection of details that make the difference.
- Catherine Dekerf – a collection for the woman who loves and desires passion, elegance and luxury. And the dress worn by Lara Jallow was ” the cherry on the cake ”.
- Marie Mirabelle Desnos, artistic director of Mira Belle-Philip Treacy, said that „the right hat can change your life.” It is true, especially if you choose personal hats, such as those created by Mira Belle. I have admired a collection of spectacular hats that inspire any woman and who define exactly the image of a strong woman!
- Grinhilda Szendy – An impressive collection of jewellery dedicated to the contemporary woman that translates its elegance and style into the simplicity of everyday life.
Thanks to the organizers for the invitation, thanks for the beautiful evening you organized, the atmosphere and the show was amazing!
A big thanks for amazing photography: Laurent Thouvenin, Barry Mouhamad ,Redouane Lilart,Marc Richez , Acmy8 Photography, Georges Alexandre, Artur Rocha, Photo’s Contact, Jean-josé Caddy, Paul Tomasini, Davy Stanley Tati, Stanley studio 77, Sahibzada Ateeq