E ven if we feel young inside us, we cannot pretend we do not notice how quickly time passes over us every year and leave many traces. I’ve always been of the opinion that the skin cared in youth looks good in old age. Because beauty begins with a hydrated and smooth skin, healthy look, I will dedicate this article to Vitamin E oil which is a miracle for skin and hair.
Vitamin E oil benefits that has on skin and hair:
- Rejuvenates skin: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that has anti-aging effect and can be used not only as a way to prevent wrinkles, but also to repair aging skin already. In the evening, before bedtime, apply oil under the eyes and in the areas most affected by wrinkles to enjoy its regenerative effects.
- Treat scars: regenerative effect of vitamin E oil helps in rapid healing of scars and the effect is all the more powerful as earlier treatment is applied on scars.
- Softens dry and cracked areas: Vitamin E oil can be applied on dry or chapped areas (elbows, knees, heels) for playback smoothness. Applying as such, or mix it with a little olive oil and rub on slightly problematic portions.
- The disappearance of stains: stains that occur due to aging skin spots or otherwise, such as brown spots, local applying vitamin E will lead to their disappearance. Clinically it’s proven that this vitamin is used in combination with other vitamins beneficial to the skin, such as vitamin A or C, or simple will reduce the spots and small imperfections of the skin, leaving it clean, shiny and healthy.
- Heal burns: Sunburn or even those following an unfortunate accident can be treated with vitamin E, which helps healing. Applied to a wound healed after a burn will prevent unsightly signs.
- Chapped Lips: Vitamin E acts as a moisturizer for the lips and is extremely effective in regeneration of dry skin. Apply lip to prevent dry lips.
- Sun protection: a few drops of vitamin E oil applied to the skin Starting as going out can be beneficial for sun protection.
- Stretch: One of the biggest problems that commonly occur after pregnancy (still not a mother, but I heard that it helps to fight this problem). Regular application of vitamin E oil on stretch marks through a gentle rubbing of the skin can reduce existing signs, and the risk of developing long term ones.
- Eczema, Psoriasis: Apply to affected area 2 times on regular basis to treat eczema and psoriasis.
- For split ends: Combine equal amounts of vitamin E capsules, olive oil and coconut oil and apply this mix on tiptoe, leaving him to act several hours before rinsing and washing your head as you do in normally.
- Do not forget to eat as many foods containing vitamin E, because it can act from inside as well: sunflower seeds, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, coconut oil, olive oil, avocado, wheat germ, broccoli, parsley.