I am sure that with the summer arrival has come the great desire to have a chocolaty skin which from our point of view is very sexy 🙂 I think most madams and girls will agree with me! 🙂
But how many of you know, that in order to enjoy a superb tan, besides exposure to the sun, you have to follow a diet based on foods rich in beta-carotene to stimulate melanin production in the skin?
Specialists recommend starting with beta-rich foods a few weeks or better 1 month before sun exposure!?
Some foods that help you to have a more beautiful tan::
- Carrot – I think most of us know that carrot is one of the richest foods in beta-carotene. Carrot also has vitamins and minerals that help the skin maintain its health. I recommend that when you consume carrot, add a few drops of oil to ensure maximum absorption of this nutrient!
- Butternut squash — is very nutritious, although it has few calories. It features good quality carbohydrates and vegetable oils. I recommend you to try it in the oven with a bit of cinnamon and honey!
- Yellow or red pepper — vegetables rich in vitamins and beta-carotene. Their consumption in summer salads helps us to maintain hydration, energy and at the same time, they are a natural source of protection against harmful sun rays!
- Tomatoes – have many health benefits, being rich in antioxidants, preventing cardiovascular disease and maintaining skin health. Tomatoes should be eaten fresh throughout their summer season.
- Peaches — Is there any man on this planet who does not admire peaches? This fruit rich in antioxidants, beta-carotene, vitamins and minerals!
What can I say ? I wish you a beautiful summer full of positive emotions!