We all want to escape our eternal enemy — #fat, but follows the question: How? I suggest you try the cardio training on the empty stomach.
Why ? Brief and to the Subject:
- The basic idea of cardio workouts on the empty stomach, made in the morning, is that the body is more prone to use its own fat reserves for energy rather than taking energy from the food you ate.
- In the morning, after the night the body had no nutrient and calorie intake, the hormonal profile is one for burning fat. Fat cannot be mobilized in the presence of large amounts of insulin, but because you have not eaten anything for 8-10 hours, insulin is very low, so the body can carry fat more easily to be oxidized.
- In addition, glycogen is the main and preferred source of energy for your body. But when the main fuel is low, your body is forced to turn to another source of back-up energy that is the fat in the body.
- Cardio exercises, such as running, cycling for at least 30 minutes, will help you burn calories whenever you make them. But if you want to get the most out of your physical activity, you should wake up early in the morning and do your cardio exercises before taking breakfast!
- As a bonus, after a morning cardio session, you will not burn fat only while exercising, but you will continue to burn fat at a rather accelerated rate after training. Why? Because an intense cardio exercise session can maintain your accelerating metabolism for a long time after activity is complete.
Do not forget: The movement is life, and more benefits of jogging read here!
Ps: If you eat croissant or other wonders of this kind, the result is no longer as good! Take care of what you eat!