Many people, when they hear the word «fat» automatically associate it with something bad. The good news is that not all fats are unhealthy. For example #Avocado contain monounsaturated fats, which helps regulate cholesterol levels in the body.
This fats from avocado also can help you maintain your figure, encouraging the burning of «rings» around your belly. So, if you want to have a healthy body don’t avoid eating avocado.
Avocados role in health maintaining process:
- An important quality of avocados is that they contain about 20 essential nutrients such as fiber, potassium, vitamin E, B vitamins and folic acid.
- Have strong antioxidant properties, contributing to preventing the onset of various types of cancer.
- Maintain cardiovascular health, through its vitamin B6 and folic acid;
- Improve eyesight;
- Help relieve stress;
- Regulates blood sugar levels and control diabetes by reducing insulin resistance in the body by healthy fats and soluble fibres contained;
- Treat various dermatological by the significant effect of skin hydration;
- Beautifies the skin and hair, giving them shine and vitality (this is why avocados are used in many cosmetic masks);
- Helps underweight people increase in weight in a healthy and harmonious way (100 g avocado contains 200 calories), helping to develop muscle tissue and not the fatty tissue (as occurs through the consumption of saturated fats and sugars) ;
How to enter avocados in your diet:
Avocados can be eaten raw in salads or individually seasoned with salt and pepper and various herbs and spices can be consumed as a dessert, in different cake recipes or protein shakes, prepared in a blender.